Tag Archives: entertainment

Fox News Entertainment Newsletter: Kelly Clarkson’s ex-husband dead at 48, Dean Cain becomes ICE agent

Fox News Entertainment Newsletter: Kelly Clarkson’s ex-husband dead at 48, Dean Cain becomes ICE agent

Brandon Blackstock, ex-husband of Kelly Clarkson, died after battling cancer. Dean Cain said that he’s becoming an ICE agent to support “vilified” officers. (Getty Images) NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Welcome to the Fox News Entertainment Newsletter.  TOP 3: – Brandon Blackstock, Kelly Clarkson’s ex-husband, dead at 48 – ‘Superman’ actor Dean Cain becomes ICE agent to …

Read More »

NYS Fair adds 9 new acts, experiences to 2025 grounds entertainment

NYS Fair adds 9 new acts, experiences to 2025 grounds entertainment

What do a mentalist, a lumberjack and a Woolly Mammoth have in common? Well, they’ll all be part of the grounds entertainment at this year’s New York State Fair. The NYS Fair is bringing nine new family-friendly attractions, experiences and shows that will take place throughout the fairgrounds. All are free with admission to the Fair, which runs from Aug. …

Read More »

Latest Celebrity News & Entertainment News

Latest Celebrity News & Entertainment News

It’s Over: Jennifer Lopez ‘Isn’t Wasting Time’ Moving on From Ben Affleck as $550 Million Divorce Looms Gossip It’s all over all right. On May 14, just one day before news broke that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are allegedly headed toward a divorce, the singer was spotted house-hunting on her own in Beverly Hills, RadarOnline.com revealed. BY Aaron Johnson …

Read More »

Fox News Entertainment Newsletter: American Eagle on Sydney Sweeney’s ad, Paulina Porizkova stuns in bikini

Fox News Entertainment Newsletter: American Eagle on Sydney Sweeney’s ad, Paulina Porizkova stuns in bikini

American Eagle responded to the backlash from Sydney Sweeney’s new ad campaign. Paulina Porizkova shared photos of herself in a bikini and lingerie to show “the beauty of 60.” (Getty Images) NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Welcome to the Fox News Entertainment Newsletter.  TOP 3: – American Eagle fires back at critics after Sydney Sweeney campaign sparks online backlash …

Read More »

Exclusive | Fox Takes Stake in IndyCar Owner Penske Entertainment – The Wall Street Journal

Exclusive | Fox Takes Stake in IndyCar Owner Penske Entertainment  The Wall Street Journal FOX’s IndyCar Laguna Seca broadcast delivers 700,000+  RACER – Racing News Report: Fox Corp. to acquire minority share of IndyCar, Indianapolis Motor Speedway parent  Indianapolis Business Journal IndyCar maintains recent TV audience despite head-to-head battle with Brickyard 400  IndyStar Fox buying a portion of IndyCar Series  Jayski’s NASCAR Silly Season Site …

Read More »

Mavericks hire former Timberwolves CEO as president amid new arena, entertainment district build

Mavericks hire former Timberwolves CEO as president amid new arena, entertainment district build

DALLAS – The Dallas Mavericks have hired former Minnesota Timberwolves CEO Ethan Casson to be the team’s new president, the team announced Tuesday. Casson spent nine seasons leading the Timberwolves and Lynx business operations. He previously was the Chief Operating Officer of the San Francisco 49ers. Casson stepped down from his position in Minnesota last month after the Timberwolves and …

Read More »

Sony Interactive Entertainment fight stick officially named FlexStrike

Sony Interactive Entertainment fight stick officially named FlexStrike

Project Defiant, the wireless fight stick for PlayStation 5 and PC developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment, is officially named FlexStrike, the company announced. It will launch in 2026, and will be on display only for the first time at the Fight Stick Museum and Arc System Works booth during EVO 2025, which will run from August 1 to 3 in …

Read More »

Harry and Meghan face new blow as they’re told ‘no one rates them’ – Celebrity News – Entertainment

Harry and Meghan face new blow as they’re told ‘no one rates them’ – Celebrity News – Entertainment

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been delivered some harsh Hollywood realities as it has been claimed that “no one rates them” with their Netflix agreement set to expire. The streaming platform is not planning to renew its profitable $100 million five-year contract with the duo. The Sussexes became sought-after figures in America when they departed the Royal Family and …

Read More »