Could Conor McGregor and Jon Jones spearhead UFC at the White House? There’s a short list of UFC stars who could main event a card on the White House lawn. The idea, which President Donald Trump spoke into existence in July, is taking shape for the USA’s 250th birthday celebration on July 4, 2026. Conor McGregor, the biggest star the …
Read More »Tag Archives: Dana
Dana White makes a guarantee about Dricus du Plessis vs Khamzat Chimaev… ‘There is no way’
Dana White is extremely confident that Dricus du Plessis vs Khamzat Chimaev will deliver in a big way. Following two low-hype cards at the Apex facility in Las Vegas, the UFC is back on the road to stage the latest pay-per-view from the United Center in Chicago on August 16. Championship stakes will be present in the main event, as …
Read More »A UFC fight at the White House? Dana White says it’s happening
Facebook Tweet Email Link AP — Hours after Paramount and UFC announced a billion-dollar rights deal, Dana White said he had yet to hear from his friend, President Donald Trump, on his thoughts about the fight company’s new streaming home. That was fine with White. The UFC CEO was set to travel to Washington on August 28 to meet with …
Read More »Week 1 Results + Scorecards | Dana White’s Contender Series Season 9
Last year, 42 competitors garnered contracts across the season’s 10 events, with winners like Mansur Abdul-Malik, Jose Delgado, and Malcolm Wellmaker already having made a serious impact since transitioning onto the roster. To date, 276 athletes heard UFC President Dana White call their names at the end of the night, with another 11 joining those ranks through a three-event, all-Brazilian …
Read More »UFC to host first-ever White House fight next year, CEO Dana White says – Politico
UFC to host first-ever White House fight next year, CEO Dana White says Politico White House Cage Fight Is ‘Going to Happen,’ Says UFC Boss The Wall Street Journal White House to Hold UFC Fight on U.S.’s 250th Birthday Time Magazine UFC moving to Paramount with 7-year, $7.7B deal ESPN Dana White reiterates that UFC White House fights are ‘absolutely going to happen’ Fox News …
Read More »A UFC fight at the White House? Dana White says it’s happening
Hours after Paramount and UFC announced a billion-dollar rights deal, Dana White said he had yet to hear from his friend, President Donald Trump, on his thoughts about the fight company’s new streaming home. That was fine with White. The UFC CEO was set to travel to Washington on Aug. 28 to meet with Trump and his daughter, Ivanka, to …
Read More »Dana White On How UFC Landed A $7.7 Billion Streaming Deal With Paramount
The lord of the Octagon reveals why he wanted David Ellison’s muscle behind his MMA giant, why pay-per-view events no longer work, and what a potential UFC fight at the White House would look like on CBS. When David Ellison sat in the front row at a pair of UFC events in April and June, just a few seats away …
Read More »Dana White isn’t closing the door on pay-per-view after $7.7 billion Paramount deal
Halt the funeral procession. On the same day the UFC announced an earth-shattering $7.7 billion deal with Paramount, Dana White, the promotion’s CEO and president, tells The Post that pay-per-view formatted events could still fit into its plans. “There’s no pay-per-view involved in this deal,” White said. “Let’s say there’s a scenario –– I am involved in boxing, I am …
Read More »Dricus du Plessis plans to push for Dana White to grant his UFC dream after beating Khamzat Chimaev
Dricus du Plessis fully expects to get past Khamzat Chimaev, and he plans to return to a familiar topic of conversation in the aftermath. Du Plessis and Chimaev will headline UFC 319 on August 16, as the United Center in Chicago stages Octagon action. The South African’s middleweight gold will be on the line in a matchup many have pointed …
Read More »Matt Brown criticizes ‘f*cking idiot’ Renato Moicano, laments fighters vying for Dana White’s ‘love and acknowledgement’
Lightweight veteran Renato Moicano made headlines recently after revealing that he was turning down money that was going to be paid to him from the recent UFC antitrust lawsuit settlement. The $375 million settlement is being dispersed to fighters who competed for the promotion between 2010 and 2017 with Moicano among those due for a payout. While attorneys handling the …
Read More »