Epstein accuser to release “unsparing” memoir with “disturbing” details Axios Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s memoir will be published months after her death NPR Virginia Giuffre memoir to be published months after death BBC Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s memoir to be published posthumously | Jeffrey Epstein The Guardian Virginia Giuffre’s memoir ‘contains Prince Andrew puppet assault claim’ The Times Source link
Read More »Tag Archives: accuser
Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s memoir will be published posthumously : NPR
Virginia Giuffre, seen here on Aug. 27, 2019, emerged as a key accuser of Jeffrey Epstein, saying he orchestrated years of sexual abuse of her and other girls and young women. Giuffre died earlier this year; her publisher says her memoir will come out in October. Bebeto Matthews/AP hide caption toggle caption Bebeto Matthews/AP Virginia Roberts Giuffre was a driving …
Read More »Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s memoir to be published posthumously | Jeffrey Epstein
The posthumous memoir of Virginia Giuffre, one of Jeffrey Epstein’s most prominent accusers, will be published in the autumn, a publisher has announced. Giuffre had been working on Nobody’s Girl: A Memoir of Surviving Abuse and Fighting for Justice, with the award-winning author and journalist Amy Wallace before her death earlier this year. The 400-page book will be released on …
Read More »Memoir of Epstein accuser to be released posthumously – Politico
Memoir of Epstein accuser to be released posthumously PoliticoView Full Coverage on Google News Source link
Read More »Gloria Estefan’s Husband Emilio Threatens Lawsuit Against Diddy Accuser Over ‘Freak Off’ Accusations
Gloria Estefan’s husband Emilio threatened to sue one of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ accusers over accusations related to an alleged “freak off” party at Diddy’s Miami home. “They’re going to have some explaining to do,” Gloria, 67, told TMZ on Saturday, August 23. “I wasn’t worried about it. There was no relief needed. It’s just fantasy!” The accusations involved an alleged …
Read More »Anti-Flag’s Justin Sane Ordered to Pay Rape Accuser $1.9 Million
Anti-Flag‘s former frontman Justin Sane has been ordered to pay accuser Kristina Sarhadi nearly $2 million in her sexual assault lawsuit against the punk-rock singer. Chief U.S. District Judge Brenda K. Sannes handed down the decision on Tuesday, awarding Sarhadi a default judgment against Sane — real name Justin Geever — for $1,170,800 and an additional $750,000 in punitive damages. Sarhadi, …
Read More »Jeffrey Epstein accuser urged FBI to investigate Trump decades ago – report | Jeffrey Epstein
An artist who first accused Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell of sexual assault almost three decades ago has told the New York Times that she had urged law enforcement officials back then to investigate powerful people in their orbit – including Donald Trump. The artist, Maria Farmer, was among the first women to report Epstein and his partner Maxwell of …
Read More »Shannon Sharpe settles rape lawsuit with his accuser
A $50-million lawsuit that accused Shannon Sharpe of rape has been settled. Attorney Tony Buzbee, whose firm represented a Jane Doe, who filed the civil lawsuit against the retired NFL star and sports media personality earlier this year, announced the settlement on Friday afternoon in a statement posted on Instagram. “After protracted and respectful negotiations, I’m pleased to announce that …
Read More »Shannon Sharpe, rape accuser settle bombshell lawsuit
Shannon Sharpe and the woman who accused him of rape have settled their civil case, according to the plaintiff’s lawyer. Tony Buzbee made the announcement on Instagram, months after his client, identified as Jane Doe, made the disturbing bombshell allegations against the NFL Hall of Famer and ESPN contributor. Shannon Sharpe Getty Images “After protracted and respectful negotiations, I’m pleased …
Read More »Accuser Suing Tyler Perry for Sexual Assault and Harassment Breaks His Silence
A month after the news of the headline-making lawsuit for sexual harassment and assault against Tyler Perry hit the internet, the media mogul’s accuser, Derek Dixon, is breaking his silence. As we reported, Dixon, an actor on Perry’s popular White House drama “The Oval,” accused Perry of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and retaliation in a bombshell $260 million lawsuit filed June 13 …
Read More »